Dual Beam Intruder Alarm Detector (60m Outdoor, 180m Indoor, 1.5m Beam Spread, Optical Adjustment)TADF-A587 Highlights...
- Large outdoor and indoor operational distance makes this Intruder Detector suitable for securing large areas.
- Fast response speed means it picks up on any disturbances from unwanted intruders
- Able to operate in a wide range of temperatures and humidity make it suitable for outdoor use
Dual Beam Intruder Detector
Active photoelectric beam detectors are a fantastic way to protect your home or office from intruders, this beam detector uses infrared light to create an invisible boundary around any place you want to keep secure. If the invisible infrared beam is broken by anyone passing through the rays will be block, and create an alarm signal alerting you to the presence of an intruder. .
The transmitter and receiver can work up to 60 meters apart outdoors or a massive 180 meters apart indoors, this allows for a large area to be protected such as warehouse and storage yards as well as overseeing security around the perimeters and access points of buildings and premises.
With horizontal optical adjustment of 180 degrees and vertical optical adjustment of 20 degrees this kit is easy to set up and comes with post mounts for both transmitter and receiver. To prevent false positives alarms the detection mode requires that each of the dual beams be blocked simultaneously. This ensures that the alarm isn't tripped needlessly each time a leaf blows past the system.
This Dual Beam Intruder Detector comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale security gadgets..Product Specifications General
- Alert Distance: Outdoor 60M, Indoor 180m
- Beam Spread Diameter: 1.5 Meters
- Beam: 2
- Detection Mode: 2 beams blocked simultaneous
- Optical Source: Infrared digital pulse beam
- Respond Speed: 50 to 700msec
- Alarm Output: Relay Contact Output: NO/NC contact rating: AC/DC 30V 0.5A (Max)
- Power Supply: DC13.8 24V, AC 11 to 18V Power 15W
- Power Consumption: 55mA (max)
- Operation Temperature Humidity: -25 to 55 Degree Celsius, 5% to 95% RH (relative humidity)
- Optical Axis Adjustment (H): +/-180 degrees (+/-90 degrees)
- Optical Axis Adjustment (V): +/-20 degrees (+/-10 degrees)
- Main Product Dimensions: 170 x 77 x 77 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 250g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- 4x Screw
- 2x Bracket
- User Manual
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 Working Day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS