Ice Samurai - Japanese Style Inspired Blue LED WatchTIZ-G165-BLUE Highlights...
- Burning Blue LED's
- Time and Date function
- Top row for hours display
- Bottom row for minutes display
- Normally sells for around USD200!
- Order from us and get it in a few days instead of a few weeks!
Introducing The Ice Samurai, a chilling blue Japanese inspired LED watch from an entropic tomorrow which gives its master below zero Kelvin supremacy by blurring the boundaries of how temporal intelligence (time) is shown.
You mean this watch really tells the time? Yes. Even though The Ice Samurai
embodies Kamakura style and Ashikagan design with its soul caliber blue numerals encased in stark samurai sword steel like the last stand against the Vampire Ninja Zombie armada of Planet 4738, this Japanese LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the top button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up like fireflies over an unholy grave. Tap the bottom button to make the numbers blink and hence adjust them. In Time mode, the top row represents hour information, while the bottom row represents minutes information. In date mode, top and bottom represent month and day.
In fact, when you start wearing this watch you may find yourself spending all your time chasing demons and freeing the countryside from terrors too terrible to speak of. You will probably live by the Bushido code of Rectitude, Courage, Benevolence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, and Loyalty. You'll start reading Kanji and reciting Haiku by Basho such as "an ancient pond / a frog jumps in / the splash of water." Yes, The Ice Samurai
has been known to lower its wearer's armor class by 20 points, double their points, and divide their THAC0 in two!
Jimi Hendrix (he never died) and Christopher Walken are said to be Ice Samurai
owners, as are Rick Astley, Debbie Gibson, and Miami Sound Machine (Gloria Estefan on the other hand does not wear The Ice Samurai
as she prefers The Andromeda). In reality, this watch is perfect for Top Gun mavericks, Math Olympians, chess club members, Dvorak keyboard users, Unix administrators, anyone who's watched AVP more than 10 times, Twitter users with exactly 3.14 followers, HTC Desire owners, anyone who can sing the entirety of Turning Japanese by The Vapors at karaoke or anybody who is a somebody.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 10x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Unlike other online stores where you'll have to wait several weeks before you receive your Ice Samurai
Watch, order your LED watch from plusbuyer today and we'll express ship it out tomorrow. That way you can be the first to offer your customers this amazing Japanese LED watch!
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired blue LED digital watch
- Screen: Top and bottom row LED lights for time and date display
- Color: Camouflage Steel (Onyx) - please see FAQ section for color explanation*
- Material: Samurai sword carbonized steel folded 1000x over
- Length: ~ 180 mm with 18 segments for wrist adjustment
- Clasp: Exclusive fold over lock design
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Year
- Power: CR2016 (x1) pre-installed
- Manufacturer Ref: TCET3PP3212125X1T
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the plusbuyer price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- Press the top button to display the time on demand.
- This watch is not waterproof
- Warning: The Ice Samurai and The Iron Samurai cannot be worn on the same wrist or opposing wrists. For safety reasons keep these two watches as far apart as possible. It would be like bringing together two supermassive black holes.
Package Details for TIZ-G165-BLUE
- Blue LED Watch
- User Manual - English
- Attractive Gift Box
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change the time and date on this watch?
Press the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses a single CR2016 watch battery. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/15th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by plusbuyer's famous 12 month warranty.
- Why is this watch called The Ice Samurai?
Because while it is illegal to walk around your city with a samurai sword, it is not illegal to wear a watch around town. But how can you wear a watch that embodies the same coolness as a samurai sword? Only by buying and wearing the Ice Samurai my friend.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for Top Gun mavericks, Math Olympians, chess club members, Dvorak keyboard users, Unix administrators, anyone who's watched AVP more than 10 times, twitter users with 3.14 followers, anyone who can sing the entirety of Turning Japanese by The Vapors at karaoke, and HTC Desire owners. What if I don't belong to one of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for Mortal Kombat fans (the video game not the movie), Snooker babes, girls who hack cell phones, anyone who has ever had their heart broken, anyone who voted for Pedro, any couple who walked down the aisle to G and R's Sweet Child of Mine, as well as direct descendants of real Samurai.
- I've noticed that depending on the photo, the watch looks different. Also you've listed the bracelet color as "Camouflage Steel (Onyx)". Steel is silver. Onyx is black. Seriously, what color is this watch?
That's a good question. Depending on the ambient light conditions, this watch sometimes looks gun-metal silver. Like Grey Gandalf against the Balrog. At other times it looks light silver. Like the Silver Surfer in his unholy mission to find another world for his master to consume. Other times it looks almost black or deep Onyx. Like the Abyss that according to Nietzche stares into you! The reason for The Ice Samurai's elusive countenance is its scratch-resistant electroplated finish. This has resulted in a refractive process which breaks the light which lands on the watch into its component colors and reflects into your eye at different wavelengths. That's why it's so hard to describe the color of this watch. Then again, if it were easy to describe how The Ice Samurai looks, his enemies would be able join forces and defeat him. And you can bet your Asteroids that we ain't gonna let that happen.
- Ordering from plusbuyer provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http: //www.plusbuyer.com/index.php?main_page=rss_feed&feed=new_products]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http: //www.twitter.com/plusbuyerCOM]
- Watch us on Youtube [http: //www.youtube.com/user/plusbuyer]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http: //www.plusbuyer.com/index.php?main_page=newsletter]
- Read our knowledgebase at [http: //www.plusbuyer.com/faqs_all.html]