Portable Anemometer (Wind Speed, Temperature, Humidity, Wind Chill, Dew Point + More)THM-A613 Highlights...
- Easy to read LCD display to see the readings
- Measures temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, atmospheric pressure, altitude, illuminance and wind speed
- Compact and light so you can take it with you outdoors
- An essential tool for anyone who enjoys the outdoors and needs to know the weather conditions
Portable Multipurpose Anemometer
This multipurpose hand held anemometer is a perfect tool for a host of outdoor sports such as windsurfing kite-surfing, sailing, flying drones and countless other activities.
With a clear to read LCD display this multipurpose device has several sensor that will bring you a whole range or readings including temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, atmospheric pressure, altitude, illuminance and of course wind speed. The highly accurate readings can be shown in multiple scales and the unit is capable of recording the minimum and maximum readings.
If the weather is an important aspect of your life then this multipurpose anemometer is the essential gadget that you need to keep appraised of all the changes as they happen, so you can enjoy the outdoors and stay safe.
This Portable Multipurpose Anemometer comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale measuring gadgets..Product Specifications General
- Multi-Function Anemometer
- LCD Display
- Temperature Range: -20.0 to 60.0 Degree Celsius, Accuracy: +/-1 Degree Celsius, Resolution: 0.1 Degree Celsius
- Humidity: 0 to 100.0%RH, Accuracy:+/-5%RH, Resolution: 0.1%RH
- wind Chill: -40.0 to 10.0 Degree Celsius, Accuracy: +/-2 Degree Celsius, Resolution: 0.1 Degree Celsius
- Dew point: -40.0 to 60.0 Degree Celsius, Accuracy: +/-2 Degree Celsius, Resolution: 0.1 Degree Celsius
- Wind Speed: 0.7 to 30m/s, Accuracy: +/-0.3m/s, Resolution: 0.1m/s
- Atmospheric Pressure: 300 to 1100hPa, Accuracy: +/-1hPa, Resolution: 0.1hPa
- Altitude: -500 to 9000 meters, Resolution: 1 meter
- Illuminance: 0 to 55000 Lx, Accuracy: +/-3, Resolution:1 Lx
- battery Indicator
- Unit conversion function
- Automatic Storage Management
- Max Average Min Measuring
- Main Product Dimensions: 115 x 44 x 19 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 70g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Handheld Anemometer
- Wrist Strap
- 2x Battery
- User Manual
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 Working Day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS